- free use of bicycles, guided cycling tours and complete service for cyclists
- Stay Fit – recreation, fitness and exercise programme for all age groups
- fitness centre (included in the accommodation price)
- multipurpose sports grounds
- sports centre on the beach (additional charge)
- Music&Fun – evening music and entertainment programme
For active families, couples and bicycle enthusiasts
There is no shortage of activities, fun and sports in the Valamar Pinia Hotel. This hotel specially catering for cyclists will impress you with its facilities and carefully-tailored services for an exciting holiday on 2 wheels. Take advantage of the free use of a bicycle and join other guests on guided cycling tours. Work out in the hall, by the pool or in the fitness centre. Take part in the sports tournaments or try an exciting water sport. Children (from 3-17 years of age) will spend the best holiday they've ever had with Maro the mascot and the games, adventures and activities organised by our multilingual entertainment team. In the evening, you'll have great fun with live music, the outdoor cinema, and imaginative events.
Sport and Recreation in Valamar Pinia Hotel
A daily sports programme at the Valamar Pinia Hotel will keep boredom at bay and fitness to the fore for those seeking an active vacation in Poreč. Raise your heart rate with some cardiovascular exercises in the fitness centre or tone your muscles with aqua aerobics and a gym work-out. Sports enthusiasts can head to the courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton, tennis or other activities while junior athletes can compete in the children’s mini-Olympics. Future footballers will love the five-a-side matches, and water lovers can take to the waves on pedal boats and sea kayaks.
Sport activities at the hotel:
- sports and recreational activities, sports tournaments
- multi-purpose playing field
- sports and recreation programmes
- free use of bikes and organised cycling tours
- bike storage room
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- free climbing wall (for children)
Sport activities in the vicinity of the hotel (at extra charge):
- sports centre - 100 m from the building, open April through October
- tennis courts
- banana boat rides
- jet ski
Cycling Features and Facilities in Valamar Pinia Hotel
With more than 100 marked trails of different types and levels of difficultly, and numerous attractive cycling races and events, Istria is the ideal destination for cycling enthusiasts. The area's trails along the coast or in the rolling hills in the green interior, the scenic beauty of the landscape, the charming small towns and historical sites of interest continue to inspire both professional and recreational athletes.
The Valamar Pinia Hotel is fully equipped to cater for bikers of all kinds making your biking holiday a truly memorable experience.
The biking season extends from early spring to late autumn making Istria the perfect choice for both training camps and family biking holidays.
- Bike info corner providing information on available services, specialised shops and cycling events in the region
- Recommended cycling routes of all types and levels with GPS tracks
- Three guided family cycling tours weekly (Stay Fit programme)
- Bicycle storage close to reception (capacity 160 bicycles)
- Bicycle wash area close to the storage room
- Self-service bicycle repair zone
- Bicycle rental – additional charge
- Isotonic drinks, energy bars and food supplements
Additional services and facilities
- Cycling expert in the hotel
- Professional cycling guide - additional charge
- Guided cycling tours - additional charge
- Rental of GPS cycling devices - additional charge
- Rental of quality bicycles (MTB, road, e-bike) - additional charge
- Free use of hotel bicycles
- Bicycle service - additional charge
Lim Fjord MTB Tour
|Length of trail:
|Type of trail:
||3.5 km (5 %)
||63.5 km (95 %)
RD - Motovun-Oprtalj-Grožnjan
|Length of trail:
|Type of trail:
||87 km (100 %)
Stay Fit - Keep fit, have fun
Stay Fit is a programme of daily sports activities based on three crucial elements: fitness, enjoyment and discovery. The programme is suitable for all ages and levels of physical condition and has the aim of encouraging guests to be active in the inspiring surroundings of Valamar's extraordinary locations. You can start your day with a stimulating morning jog, while in the afternoon you can choose from yoga lessons, beach volleyball competitions, and cycling adventures in the heart of the destination.
The Stay Fit programme includes:
- Aqua*: aqua aerobics, aqua dance, pool exercises (1 June – 1 September)
- Outdoor*: jogging, active wake up, Nordic walking, brisk walking, cycling tours
- Fitness*: gym, aerobics, Zumba, dance aerobics, hot iron, street workout
- Spiritual workout*: yoga, easy body shaping exercises, Pilates
- Sports tournaments**: beach volleyball, basketball, table tennis, badminton, football, bocce, pool games
* At least one group activity a day.
** At least two activities a week.
MUSIC&FUN – GET READY FOR A GREAT TIME
We've combined live music, themed parties, special events, and interactive fun to cater for the needs of all guests in search of a great time. Enjoy dancing, games, and get-togethers in the friendly atmosphere of the Valamar Pinia Hotel.
The Music&Fun programme, which starts in June and continues until October, brings you plenty of music and fun throughout your stay.
- Performances by professional singers, musicians and DJs (three times a week)
- Interactive fun with various games and dance programmes (once a week)
- Professional dance shows and artistic performances (once a week)
- Cinema evenings in the open air (once a week from 1 June to 1 September)
- Special events – Valamar Night
What are you waiting for? Find your dream holiday!
Book now ›