- What do I get with a Valamar Plus Club membership?
- up to 10% off bookings made directly with Valamar
- up to 12 points for each eligible* Eligible Euros spent during your stay do not include the amount spent for third-party services. Additional restrictions and exceptions may apply. Euro spent during your stay
- the option to pay for your next stay in points or partly in points, and partly in cash
- the option to transfer points to the Valamar Plus Club card of friends or family members
- discounts in wellness centres and restaurants that you can use during each stay
- a wide range of tailor made services and privileges in line with your membership level
- first-hand information on best prices and special offers
- access to your Valamar Plus Club membership information and points balance
- How do I collect points and get a better membership level?
There are three membership levels: Valamar Plus Club Starter, Valamar Plus Club Insider and Valamar Plus Club Elite. A membership level is achieved based on qualifying activities - points or overnight stays - during each calendar year (from January 1 to December 31).
Once enrolled, you start collecting points and overnight stays to achieve the membership level with the greatest benefits. Points and overnight stays can only be collected through making a booking directly via www.valamar.com, through our reservations centre, or the front desk of one of our hotels or resorts.
Depending on your membership level, you can earn 10, 11, or 12 points for every eligible* Eligible Euros spent during your stay do not include the amount spent for third-party services. Additional restrictions and exceptions may apply. Euro spent during your stay. Points will be added to your user account 48 hours after checkout.
- How can I use my points and other membership benefits?
You can redeem your points for a free stay at one of our hotels or resorts. If you don’t have enough points for a free stay, you can easily combine points with cash while making your booking: pay part of your stay in points, and the rest in cash.
In addition to points, each membership level gives you the right to additional services and benefits which will be presented to you during check in.
To use your points and get discounts and other benefits, you need to book your accommodation at valamar.com or through our reservations center.
- The Valamar Plus Club user account at valamar.com
To access the current points balance, use your Valamar Plus Club user account at www.valamar.com. After registering and activating your account, you can edit your personal information and interests, review booking history, track your points balance, or swap the points for your next stay.
- What if I need to cancel or modify my reservation?
If you cancel your reservation, your membership level remains unchanged since your last check out.
When modifying your reservation, you still have the right to all the benefits for your membership level, but it is important that you (the loyalty member) are still the person arriving and your stay has to be 2 nights minimum.
- How do I obtain my Valamar Plus Club loyalty card?
You can join and sign into the loyalty programme through valamar.com or at the hotel reception.
Once you receive the welcome e-mail from Valamar Plus Club, your card is activated.
When joing the programme, you will be given a temporary card that will be activated within the next 15 days (you will be informed via e-mail). This card will have a loyalty card ID for booking your next stay.
On your second stay you will be given a permanent loyalty card with its number for all your future reservations as a loyalty member.
- How long is my loyalty card valid for?
The card has no time limit. However, if no activity is shown in the past 2 years your card is deactivated. Once you make a new reservation using the Valamar Plus Club card number, your account will be activated again. Similarly, any fraudulent use of the card shall result in its immediate cancellation.
- I’ve had my card stolen or I’ve lost it.
In the case of loss or theft, the membership card can be replaced free of charge only once. For each subsequent replacement of a membership card, the member will pay a fee of 10.00 Euro in HRK equivalent.
- Additional notes:
To obtain discounts and benefits, you must make a booking directly with Valamar for at least 2 nights at least 2 days prior to arrival.
Eligible Euros spent during your stay do not include the amount spent for third-party services. Additional restrictions and exceptions may apply, for more information, see programme Terms and Conditions.
Points collection and usage of loyalty benefits are not available in Valamar properties on the island of Rab.